Our daycare services are defined as a limited stays of less than 24 hrs. Dogs are exercised, socialized, basic training encouraged, and basic grooming performed. Weather conditions and temperature dictate indoor & outdoor play. We provide just the right environment for your pets. Pet care is comfortable and as stress free as possible. We ask that you provide:
—Regular medications —Your own food —Shot records
Policies & Guidelines:
- For the safety of your pet and those belonging to others, all dogs MUST be on a leash when entering or exiting our facility. Our parking lot is directly on a very busy road and there may be multiple dogs coming and going at the same time. We will gladly assist you to and from your vehicle.
- While you do not need to make reservations for Daycare, we do require a phone call or text message 15 to 20 minutes prior to your arrival for drop off or pick up. This allows us to begin the check in process and also safely manage the dogs as they enter and exit our facility. Text messages can be sent to: 907-322-2323
- We will gladly feed your pet a lunch if requested! Please provide meals either daily at drop off in a labeled Ziploc bag or in a large, labeled container that can be stored at the kennel. We will be happy to return empty bags for reuse.
- Leashes for Daycare dogs are hung on the front fence and labeled with your last name. Let us know if you cannot find your leash and we will help you locate it.
- Dogs attending Daycare may spend the night at no extra cost if you are unable to pick them up before closing time. You may pick them up the following day between the hours of 10am and 2pm. There is a $15 half day Daycare fee if they need to stay beyond 2pm.
- All dogs attending Daycare must have a regular flat collar. For the safety of your pet, harnesses, choke chains, and prong collars will be removed at check in. Martingale collars are available for purchase in the front office for $6.00